Monday, January 18, 2010

Reasons for Blogging


Why am I blogging? Not because many other people blog, neither its because I'm being forced by teachers. I'm blogging because it helps me with learning in a better way than sitting in a classroom.
Blogging gives me a new experience and also an interesting way of doing reflections and sharing my views on many topics. People can also comment on your opinions and thus making blog a livelier and more sociable than a plain diary or newspaper. Most importantly, readers have the freedom of speech, which is lacking in other media components.
After looking through the notes my English teacher gave me, I've realised blogging is a potentially importantly tool of media and might replace newspapers one day. Celebrities and politicians have also started their blogging "career", not only gaining fame, but also reflect on their careers and lives.
Well I will only not do my post my English blog assignments in this blog, it will be included with my reflection on my education in school and also book reviews! Hope this blog will be successful. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment